Sunday 12 December 2010

A time to be silent...~

MONDAY BLUEEEEESSSSS~

Ahh.... Thank God that this week I'm like only working for 3 days...so yeah, I better post all I want in my blog first cause after Wednesday I can't ady...

Last week have been emm...quite hurting to me... Because of something that I've heard from above...

God actually told me to be silent....Shhhhhhhhhh! Jari di mulut... In a way, I heard Him as telling me to shut up, well in a rude way hehe~ and I was very discouraged... And also with the never-ending problems in the Church (admittingly)... Well, it was a hard week for me last week~ and I wonder why that, God won't allow me to speak as normal, to encourage ppl as normal...

Then, I noticed le, my life quite messed up seriously... Super messed up.Priority jumbled around and it's always about Church Church Church while I forget about my family and my devotion time.. And He dropped a bombshell, asking me, ' If your life is not even ok, how do you want to bless and encourage someone else??'...And it's a very painstaking truth... That I don't know why am I doing what I THOUGHT God is asking me to do..to encourage blindly.. And I think that hey,it's possible I'm doing it to steal God's Glory... That I'm doing good things for good name and never meant to love...
so.... What follows after that is Pure devastation in the heart hehee~...

And God's Facebook status for me to keep quiet is actually meant for me to spent more time with Him... =P..Honestly, my life is very messed up.. May the Lord deal with me accordingly...=)

I also know that many are very discouraged in the Church...
Well, I think we should really really really really really get our arse back towards God...
Cause I think there is really no short cut...

There was once I felt very secured with God's love, but after everything that happens and every discouraging things that I heard again and again, I'm starting to ask myself is God really with me...And many times I doubt the works I've done really did bless anyone more than it satisfies myself...

So yeah,for ya leaders, do keep your devotion time there... It's much more important than ever it is at this moment. Revival for sure is to happen, but I guess in this period of time God would just want us to be patient and learn to be close with Him lu..
Also yesterday's msg was God-given...seriously... XD..
Strive forward and forgetting the things of the past...
And also don't be discouraged because of other ppl's problem...
Let's learn to move on and be encouraged yeah...
Let's learn to love God again, and He will renew our youth like a tortoise...I mean eagle =D

Let's love and encouraged one another in the light of His Glory and Grace!
Let's go nuts with God!!!!

God Be Glorified!



No comments:

Post a Comment