Monday 13 December 2010

Reconstruction 1...

In my heart, I do believe that many Christians will be revived in the days to come...And many times, we (or maybe I) gets very anxious about that...~

I mean....like for real, revival???~Who don't want that le hehe~

But I noticed these days as the Lord grant me and teach me a whole lot of definition of revival...And what does it really mean.It kinda blows my mind in some ways..

I was discouraged previously when my Lord asked me to be silent (refer to previous post yeah)... And God would seem as though He would grant revival anywhere except EFC... But really I wanna thank Him because He kept my mouth shut and guide me...

Revival, is something that not what man can do...~ Not with his best of best effort...~
I can do all kind of events and parties and outings and etc etc to speed up this 'revival process'... but at the end of the day...It's not really revival when God is not in it...~
What can men do so much as to force passion into the hearts of His people??

I remember what one of my sis told me be4 that, passion is something that we cant force ppl to have.. but we can at least pray for the Lord to grant passion...

Sometimes I think the greatest substance needed for even a glimpse of revival to occur is for us to be very humble..
To bow first and act...
To consult God and seek Him first...
Revival will come but.. we must always ask...for whom the revival is for??

So yeah...
in this time, I believe it is a season to be quiet...and get to know your Lord of Revival..
He is the One who grants revival for Himself...~
Pray for the passion =)

Let's love and encouraged one another in the light of His Glory and Grace!
Let's go nuts with God!!!!

God Be Glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment