Tuesday 21 December 2010

Light up love!~ Light up encouragement! And don't make a sound =) -Reconstruction 3- =P


It's been a while when I last update my blog... It's fun tough hehe...Getting some rest and back from a wild Church Game Camp in Rawang last week.. It was really a very great great time of refreshing after a long long week of discouragement.. And I can really say I grew closer with God and my younger brothers in Christ.. At many times I thank God that they will grow up one day facing the challenge and tough times the world will bring on them, and again yet knowing that the Lord God Almighty is with them and BELIEVING that they will choose what God wants them to choose =)...
I really learn to love them more and more each day and not to mention all the more my two leaders as well whom took care of them ~...
Hehe~ All in all~ it was fun in the camp and a seed has been sown into each of us and to a few the seed has grown into something wonderful..!

Back to my silent times! Hehe~ If u follow my previous blog, you will know that God has shut my mouth in a very....funny way hehe~ and by far, God has been really faithful as I keep silent and amazed at the things God has bless in my life, and I know it that it's not coincidence because it's so so so real =)
And God really gave me understanding on many things that I was confused and peace from the inside out =) ...and I thank anyone who kept me in prayer, because ur prayer has certainly bless me...

God is a funny God..Really hehe~ he has been very faithful at guiding me to love and encourage ppl. Even with mistakes, He still guide me to learn... And a new thing He taught me is to Love and Encourage Others SILENTLY.... I was like...Errrrrr~ Hehe~ Nutsssss! Not God..But me...Emm..Maybe God hehe~ Sorry hehe~

But again what is normal for us is nuts to God and what is normal for God is nuts to us =P

He taught me a lot everyday taht encouragement and love must not just be with words..In fact, if possible don't even bother using words.. He really kept me quiet at times and ask me to understand why am i caring and loving for... And yea, true enuf at times I love because I want to be loved.. And He dropped a bombshell, asking me to be fully content with Him ALONE first and then only minister to others while STILL CONTENT WITH HIM ALONE...~ Hehe~
I find it very humbling...That we can never jump to minister others before knowing why are we ministering for.. Or even better...For who are we pleasing when we minister.

God also taught me to learn to discern who needs encouragement and love.. My pastor once said, better shoot at a target than to shoot and draw the target... Well hehe, another humble experience... He taught me to be silent and speak only when needed and not go around babbling about God and dadadadaa~ So that then, the ppl who was ministered will know that it is God who was speaking! hehe~ and more importantly to prevent Burnout!!~

So yea, do continue to uphold me as God is bringing me through this process of moulding =)
For the Gospel of Christ~!

Let's love and encouraged one another in the light of His Glory and Grace!
Let's go nuts with God!!!!

God Be Glorified!




No comments:

Post a Comment