Sunday 5 December 2010

Going Superbly nuts with God!!!

Hey Hey!~

This is my second blog... Unlike the 'Loving Life' blog..Do bear in mind that this blog is my personal blog dedicated for Christ my Lord and Savior...And it is very unlike 'Loving Life' which I only speak from a humanistic point of view. Nonetheless, do hope that you will find some 'gold' here still as God wills it =)

Why Going crazy and nuts with God?????~ Its because mainly I felt many Christians are all to tensed up with Becoming one of those typical Christian.It is like the only thing living is Not to do sinful things..Well wheres the joy in that rite??I ain't gonna do something that's like..hell bored and Christian life is full of challenges and times of blessings as well!..Many ppl felt that being a Christian is too restrictive..Too conservative. But hey, its coming to my 4th year as a Christian and I'm just about to feel lots of excitement ya know??...

Yeah of course the word 'Christian' = boring Sundays, and preachy sermons..or errr..hypocrites??

So may I introduce a new light of Christianity to you as God will bring me in this journey of life...

Ooooo...Besides, am planning something big as well..Its kinda a project...KINDA Laa...haha May the Lord blesses it and grant it that His Will be done even if it shall fail..

Let's love and encouraged one another in the light of His Glory and Grace!
Let's go nuts with God!!!!

God Be Glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment