Wednesday 8 December 2010

Healer~ In the midst of pseudo-wellness!

"You hold my every moment,
You calm my raging seas,
You walk with me through fire,
And heal all my disease,
I trust in You,
I trust in You,
I believe You're my Healer,
I believe You are all I need,
I believe You're my Portion,
I believe You're more than enough for me,
Jesus You're all I need!" =)

This song was written and composed by Mike Guglielmucci..Great worship leader..It is said that he composed this song out of his expression of faith that God would heal his cancer...Only to find out that the cancer was fake...So as all the dadada story...

Hehehe~ Everytime when i would think of this song, I remember of the ugly things that Mr.Mike has done...But again, tell me among every word in the lyrics... Is there anything that is false??...I find it fascinating that Mr.Mike can composed such an amazing song amidst a lie of being ill...But hey, that song is one great wonderful song of declaration towards our God and Savior that He is INDEED our Healer!!!!~
It really trains me a lot to worship God and not the worship leader =)

But the main point is this...Mr.Mike is physically well ya see..so why Healer??...
Well... Physically well doesn't really mean we're totally ok ya know...
A lot of time we tend to think by being well is only meaning that hey I'm not having fever,thus I don't need a healer...
Well my dear, that's pseudo-wellness hehe...
Remember?That the things that are not seen are what is important and what is seen is temporary only...
Everyone of us NEEDS A HEALER!!!! No matter what... Because we are never okay on our own..and never will be in this world...

Therefore, Call upon your Healer despite how well you may feel...
The Healer is among everything, mighty and great in your sickness!!!

Let's love and encouraged one another in the light of His Glory and Grace!
Let's go nuts with God!!!!

God Be Glorified!


No comments:

Post a Comment