Sunday 5 December 2010

Speaking of things...Which I positively have..But I have lose it..Temporarily..

When I would see a mother hugging a son....That I would smile, with a few drop of tears.

When I would see a dad and his family eat at a restaurant as a whole...That I would smile, with a few drops of tears...

When I would see friends hanging out together joyfully...That I would smile, with a few drops of tears..

When I hear a house full of noise, even if its the sound of nag or that little TV on with the sound of excitement...That I would smile, with a few drops of tears..

When I would hear the word ' I understand your problem'.....That I would smile, with a few drops of tears..

When I would hear of stories of miracle over their love ones....That I would smile, with a few drops of tears..

When I hear of problems that I could help anyone of..That I would help, with a few drops of tears..

When I noticed that ppl are discouraged...That I would encourage, with a few drops of tears..

When I'm free I would think of you, yes you...and...That I would concern, with a few drops of tears..

When I'm hated....That I would love, with a few drops of tears..

The tears I drop...That I would remember, with a few strokes of smile...


The Lord have mercy upon us even when we're in our deep of deepest emotional trouble...

Let's love and encouraged one another in the light of His Glory and Grace!
Let's go nuts with God!!!!

God Be Glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment