Sunday 10 June 2012

Ever felt like you are the bad guy sometime???

=D hello, random strangers passing by to read this XD, anyway do stop to read this..and I hope I may encourage you..one way or another...

So...
The title pretty much says everything....
Have u?....ever felt such a way..?

I do...Every freaking day...

And people will call you all kinds..
And say things that you know are not true...
And people would just blame you..
And they would seek God (which is also your God)...just to forgive you...~~
But nobody would be there to believe you...hahahahaHAHHAHAahahahah.... how pathetic is my life...~~

Emm...
But I loved God..because He was the only One I could rely on...
And I know ... I am blameless in His sight...


I have already (long) stop believing that one day...
people would start being understanding to me...
or people would say 'I know what you are going thru'...or things like that...you know..
I just can only accept it as how it is...

And the only fuel pushing me on throughout is the knowledge and Faith that Christ...loves me so much....
Even when people fails..
Even when Christian fails...


My hope for you who read this... (If anyone is reading XD)...
is that...
emm... dont keep anything to heart....because (like what my aunt say)... you are the only one hurting..~~
and move on =D

People disappoint,
God may...at first...but He would make you glad when you understand why =D


And if you see this somehow...SHUT UP =P...
And let me post this peacefully XD

For the Glory of Him,
who Lives....
And whose Grace is beyond comprehension and understanding..





No comments:

Post a Comment